Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sharin of 3 Lil Gentleman

Hmm...Today I want to share some thought on guys I have met. Recently only I realise that I have very low self-confidence on love issues. That's why until today, do not dare to made any moves. Or should I say that I prefer to wait guys to make their first move? Or guys nowadays prefer more aggressive gals? Perhaps...

I have been wondering for a long time for how a guy "signalling" a gal to show that he is really interested. Here, I have three samples which shows symptoms or not at all (or maybe perasan)...

Let's name first guy, T. Knew him for one year. My first impression towards him was not so good. A sarcastic speaking guy who get on my nerve sarcastically. Gradually, the impression gone when it was substitute with kindness. T is actually a very kind and gentleman. The only guy whom I seriously considering his invitation. Yes, we went out for a day trip and it ends awkward. But, it shows he is more gentleman. Keeping entertaining in case I got bored. Any girls which good boyfriend who is fulfilling to endless destination, he is the one. When working, could sense, feel or see at the corner of the eyes that someone is actually observing you. Am not sure whether is for good or other way round. During my birthday celebration, he sang Birthday song in Korean. Word to describe: Kind, Creative, Gentlemen.

Second guy, will named him S. This shy guy is actually quite an introvert. He will not share more or close to you unless somebody make the first move. Well, I don't really know how this chemistry happened. The rumors get us closer eventually. Due to the rumors, he dated me out for lunch even often and even chatted more during office hours. A very cute guy who started to learn to joke. Teach me to be patient and emotional control. A very nice guy who never kills any living being. Somehow, whenever I need help, he will be the first one to volunteer himself. Eg, need somebody to fetch me to service centre to pick up my car. He did that although need to OT. Word to describe: Kind, Lovely, Soft-hearted.

Third guy, is the guy that fulfil most requirements, named him D. If looking for perfect boyfriend, he will certainly be in list. Yes, cannot resist his sweet and adorable smile. Shy and sweet guy with booming career. I knew his existence but never remembers his name. Too bad, huh. I never expected that the guy drove me to concert will be him. A huge surprise. Eventually, the concert brings us closer. Through the concert only I knew he is the guy with guitar. Love it! A memorable one.

Well, just a little sharing that this three people made some prints. Of course I know it doesn't mean anything cause am hasty type that will lead to no good ends..

No comments:

Post a Comment