Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Clumsy day..

Hurmm...Last week was pretty memorable one. Lil guy, named D dated me out for movie. Too bad, my mum had appointment in the morning. Thought that my plan was perfectly planned, the day was almost ruined. Bring mum to hospital in the morning, BahKutTeh lunch and back for my movies plan. Sounds perfect.

Uh-oh....Thanks to my lil sister and dad who added some agenda in the plan without my knowledge (and of course I didn't tell them my night plan as well). My lil sister tested my patience on that day and unbelievable, we nearly fought. Haha...Because of D. At the end, I'm late for the movie.

My mind was fighting and all is about D. Cause I know this thing seldom happens and maybe only happens this, today, the only day.

Reaching the place, my clumsiness override everything. Talking to those who I thought I suppose to join them for the movie. It ends pretty awkward when am explaining my situation to those not suppose to involve. Haha...好白目。。。I need to salute myself when my clumsiness worsen the situation. Accidentally step on one of my friend's foot, drop my sling bag on the another's friend's thigh.....BLUSHHHH...What more I could say...





No comments:

Post a Comment