Total Pageviews

Monday, July 14, 2014

Jealousy Week

My weekdays started with turbulences. I was not confirmed to be permanent staff,moving office with loads of documents, n etc. Well, pretty messy and annoying.

Thank God this week most of the issues is well managed. I wish to gratefully thank one of my colleague who wilfully did some "analysis" to resolve one of my problems. Yeah, she managed to convince me when she did spare some of her precious time in deep thoughts of the issues and looking for solutions instead. I shall remember that. What oldies says: “不见了橙,得到个吉。

老天真的对我不坏。

Last Friday, I saw D was out for lunch alone with another girl. A small size lady to accompany him for luncheon. Well, it feels so bad to see the person you actually interested hanging out alone with another girls (one of the sign of jealously). I had tried to peek the lady who was sitting beside him but no guts. Scare feel even more terrible after saw what I didn't wish too. After some thoughts and emo days, it can be concluded this way: i) he is a good guy who deserve better girl and perhaps that girl suits her more ii) Yup, i'm really jealous and still no further chemistry in between us iii) life still goes on no matter how happy or unhappy you are...

Well, it hurts but I know I can overcome it very soon. May God bless he get a good partner soonest possible. The same wish from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment